Ending July like a BOSS!
Hey there two people still reading the Blogs! I hope you’re having the best summer possible and I am in AWE that it’s the end of July! Time flies when you’re in a pandemic lockdown, damn.
Today, in this glorious weather, we’re coming out swinging with a retest of our “Partial Murph”, so find your mile course and let’s get down to business. If you are recovering from an injury and cannot run the required 2 miles, then options are:
– Scale the run accordingly (Don’t make it ‘easy’, make it doable)
– Run a shorter distance
– Walk the full distance
– Combo run/walk full distance
– Substitute a different form of Cardio
– Row (if you have a rower 6,000M is a nautical mile)
– Bike (biking has a 3:1 ratio for running, so 2 x 3mile bike rides)
For the “Between run movements” we’ll stick with the basics: 200 Push-ups and 300 Air Squats. Be sure and scale accordingly so you can get these all done!
For your mobility:
30-60 Seconds Each:
R/L World’s Greatest Stretch
R/L Floor shoulder stretch
3x Rag doll
You DEFINITELY got this, so let’s get to work!
1 mile Run
1 mile Run